Track Day Data LoggerWhat is it?
This small box (4”x4”x2”) is mounted on your bike or to your windshield much like a radar detector The data is stored on a compact flash card in the box and then transferred to a PC after each session. Analysis Software is used to analyze and display your performance. The TRACK DAY DATA LOGGER can be used anywhere, anytime, not just on track days.
What does it tell me?
• Speed and lean angle at every point on the track
• Where you accelerate and decelerate, how hard and how much
• How your bike pitches and leans as you accelerate, brake and turn
View results in graphic form:
• See where you accelerate, brake, and how hard
• See your lean angle
• See the amount of corner grip
• Am I going faster in the corners and down the straights?
• Am I on the throttle sooner and quicker, braking later and harder, and leaning more?
A single box
to your bike, mounted much like a radar detector.
• Lap and Sector Times
• Speed, position, heading
• Lateral acceleration: corner traction
• Vertical acceleration: suspension action
• Add video and additional sensors for even more information
Home | Products | Services | Contact | Links
Copyright 2009 Kinelogix | All Rights Reserved | Design By Blue Cat Studio, Inc.